Robert isn't well 罗伯特生病了

Robert isn't well 罗伯特生病了

Embed below code to your site

Linda: Hello, Karen. How are you?

嘿,凯伦,你好吗?

Karen: I'm fine. But Robert isn't very well.

我很好,但是罗伯特不太好。

Linda: Oh, I'm sorry!What's the matter with him?

哦,真难过,他怎么了?

Karen: I'm not sure. He's very hot. He isn't well.

我也不太确定,他在发烧,不太好。

Linda: Is he hungry?

他饿吗?

Karen: No, he isn't hungry.

不,他不饿。

Linda: Is he thirsty?

口渴吗?

Karen: Yes, he's very thirsty.

嗯,他很渴。

Linda: Poor Robert! I am sorry! What about the doctor?

可怜的罗伯特,真替他难过,没看医生吗?

Karen: The doctor's very busy.

医生很忙。

Linda: Yes, but Robert is ill.

嗯,罗伯特生病了。

Karen: Perhaps not very ill. But you are right. Better safe than sorry!

可能不是什么大病,但是你是对的,小心为上。( 宁愿要安全稳妥 而不是遗憾。引申为:小心不出大错。)

发现了错别字? 请选中并且点击Ctrl+Enter发送!

 

 

孩子、家庭、社会。

登陆投稿

免费邮件订阅

输入您的电子邮件到下面的空格中,点击订阅,关注《海之子》的最新信息。